Saturday, June 2, 2012

e.l.f Beauty On the Go Pallets


I bought 3 of the pallets and the 3 pallete case.

The case arrived cracked in half! I emailed customer service, and got a replacement! They've been very good in the past about reshipping my orders. Very prompt and fast.

The three colors I bought were

Tuscany Retreat

Day on the beach

Pretty picnic

The colors were not pigmented and had a horrible texture! I am SO glad I didnt buy a haul from Target! They are very true to color on the site. The blush/bronzers are a nice touch, so for $1.50 each it wasnt too bad. Not sure what I am going to do with a yellow blush though. The lip colors arnt even worth mentioning.

I wondered what would happen if you didnt buy a case but it comes in a thin plactic container, so if youre really cheap and dont use it on the go you can keep it in that!

When applied wet, these colors are amazing! Though it kinda defeats the "on-the-go" if you need to use water.

The small case is very hard to open. I have to use a bobby pin or tweezers to get it open. The mirror does get dusty from the eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment