Saturday, June 2, 2012

Elf 11 peice makeup brush collection



Ive bough better/denser brushes that included more brushes for $20 and $30.
I bought this on sale once for $3(so with shipping that made it near $11) and again for $15
A lot of the brushes included are way to small to use! Though it's rediculously soft <3 I see myself using only 5 of the brushes included though. The brushes were shaped in a "flat" way, probably to make it affordable and dense.




Eyeshadow "C" Brush - A very nice brush. Softer than the Essential line and has not shed for me, even after washing. I use this brush often.


Complexion Brush - I use this for blush and powder foundation. Very soft, pretty dense. Haven't decided if it's my fav or not. It's never shed for me and is still soft after washing.


Small Angled Brush - A nice angled brush, I use this for filling in my eyeliner or lining my eyes.


Small Smudge Brush - Nice for lips IMO but I have different brushes I use, this is a tiny brush.


Fan Brush -  Small fan, I really like the size. It's not dense, nor is it too thin.


 Blush Brush- So cute! its soft and pretty dense. It's small-ish.


Angled Foundation Brush - I dont really use brushes like this. But it's really dense!


Concealer Brush - Too small for me.


Small Precision Brush - Don't know what to use it for, I sometimes try to apply lipstick with it, but I mainly use the tube anyway.


Powder Brush - I have a better brush for buffing, but this brush is pretty nice.


Contouring Brush - for your eyes. It's to hard in my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment