Saturday, May 12, 2012

e.l.f Warm and Light Starter kit

Nice! I got these both half off($10 each) So far so good, the brushes are even decent!

(I will reveiw color shades
blush shades)

The coral(light kit) on the website looks darker than what is really is. Its very light and barely shows up on me, which is fine since I like a sheer blush.

I've used a mineral foundation and blush in the past.

I believe it was Loreal, i hated the way the brush was positioned, but the coverage was nice. I LOVED the blush, though the foundation was heavy and sometimes burned this one side of my face.

The second was my friends Bare Minerals. It as nice, but nothing I was crazy over.

However, I was crazy about elf's mineral line for the face. This is so light and airy and had nice coverage.
It did NOT settle in creases nor appear powdery on my face! I have dry and oily skin and this... WOW.
My face didn't look flaky either.

No comments:

Post a Comment