Monday, May 21, 2012

e.l.f. Studio Mini Makeup Collection

They had this on sale and I wanted to try it once upon a time ago... So I got it and was very impressed! The lip shades are a little bit nicer than the Studio Clutch but still that "pallet" quality. Thankfully, many of the colors can be used as a cheek tint! The colors are nicely pigmented and the bronzer less orangey than the other studio pallet. The cream eyeshadow is more of a shimmer all over highlighter.
No idea why they included a light "brow powder" It'd be better if they had the brow gel or mini-mini face sponge for the blush/bronzer. I can see the complaints about the drawers getting stuck, it happend to me when i went to close it.
I bought this on sale for $7; they sometimes give it out free. 
The color variety isn't great. Neutral toned shadow and smokey greys on the second row for a nice transition to night. Mainly red lip colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment