Sunday, May 6, 2012

*NEW* elf lotion wipes
WOW! When I first saw these I thought a mini bottle of lotion would be easier on the go! Lotion wipes? I bet they will be cheap, smell funny and promote trash.

Well, I wish I bought more! Lotion can be a good makeup remover, and this was sooooo soft, the wipes look like cotton fiber and its not greasy or wet at all(edit: First 5 were not wet, the rest was but it's not sopping wet)! It smell is nice, coconut-vanilla, not too strong. As soon as I pulled this out I thought, wow, this is perfect for when a kid needs to wipe something off of their chin or shoulder or hands!(I don't have my own kids btw)
I use this a lot to wipe off muck/grease/dirt, removing makeup(lips, eyes, swatches) and also wiping off my feet! I hate the way lotion feels on my feet, but this dries so quickly and leaves my feet feeling soft!

Defiantly see myself buying more of these in the future! EDIT I bought a huge haul of these on sale
~
Edit:
*It's been opened for a week and it's still moist!*
They also have new scents - Honey, Cucumber Melon, and Mango! Just ordered more!

No comments:

Post a Comment