Thursday, May 3, 2012

Elf Beauty cases


Train Case. MUCH smaller than what I thought I'd be! I bought all of them for half off, so it was worth it. The pleather feels so thin like it'd wouldn't survive long. Hopefully it does! I bought one in each color plus an extra one in black. The burgendy color my dad liked when he saw it,but i was expecting something with more color and less gray.

Dump Case. TOO TINY! It's sooooo flat. I bought extra to store usbs in. It'll do that but its soo tiny! (edit* will see if it fits in elf palelts)

Cluch. I knew itd be small. lets see how much fits in there

Organizer looks better in the video. It's nice though

organizer nice. not great though'

I had my eyes set on these cases for a long tim. glad they were on sale! Though I would NOT buy these full price for how fragile they seem (unless it lasts a long time, which i will see) and how small these are. These would make a nice gift I suppose, but for me, I like there being more room to contain stuff. The pros is that the makeup train case in black looks unisexual, so my dad can carry his medications in there (yes, a traincase of all his meds and inhalers) without looking metro or lugging around a backpack(and if he wants the backpack he can have them neatly in a case so they dont fall out any where and can be placed back in his room)


No comments:

Post a Comment