Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nail Polishes!



I got three nail polishes in the Elf Essential Gift Pack:
Bubble Gum, Light Pink, & Clear

 From their website

Bubble Gum is more of a "Barbie Pink" with slight purple undertones when applied(bottle look so much nicer than it really us :/). I only needed one coat to be opaque!  It is a very girly color, which is not my thing, but if your into colors like that then I'd recommend it. It streaks a bit but it is manageable. At first I hated this color but my bf loves it. It is brighter than what they have on the site. Defiantly not true to color.




Light Pink is very clear and has a pearly finish. It's not sheer enough to be used as a top coat and not opaque enough to be used on its own, unless you keep your nails really nice and what not. I tried using it as a top coat with Bubble Gum... If applied nicely its a cute pink color with a pearly finish. However, I would not recommend doing this because this shade applies on streaky. I would NOT recommend this color! Picture on website is mostly true to color,'cept in person you can see how clear it is in the bottle.


Clear has been pretty nice so far.

(In a few days I will update with their ship resistance! so far everything good, its been about 12 hours!)

Tags: Elf Nail polish Pink Ligh BubbleGum bubble gum purple undertones haul mail service bogo sale streaky gift

No comments:

Post a Comment