Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Elf Studio Kabuki Face Brush
Wow! I'd had kabuki's in the past costing much more, and I say, Elf's kabuki is the best! It is the softest brush I've ever felt! (btw I buy my brushes from Coastal Scents)
I bought this on sale for $3USD, but I must say that buying this for the full price of $6 is totally worth it! My only complaint is that there s no real case for it and the bottom is slightly rounded(preventing it from standing up on its own without a support) The picture is true to color and the bristles are as pictured.
I was afraid of the brush being small and unable to work as a real kabuki, thankfully I was wrong.
My first time use there was absolutely no shedding. I have yet to wash it.
Tags: Soft recommended gift buy again kabuki brush coastal scents studio elf great

No comments:

Post a Comment